Some cabinets in the Phytotron has been moved to a new physical location, renamed or removed. A few additional cabintes have also been added.
The Lysimeter has been added to the system and is now bookable.
The booking system has received several major updates, including
- A new layout
- The cart overview has been moved to the top right corner and it also shows the items currently in it.
- The menu still divided into two levels, but the lower level is now located on the right side of the page.
- The Ecology Center Net enclosures has been merged to one item with many sections. Making a reservation of many square meters is now easier since it only requires one booking.
- The items in the empty room in the Ecology Center greenhouse (D 1606) have been merged into one item with many sections. Making a reservation of several square meters is now easier since it only requires one booking.
- Cabinet C2 in the phytotron has moved from B-120 to C-116 and is now called C37.
- Cabinets C31, C32, C34, C35 and C36 have new locations in C-116 in the phytotron.
- A new cabinet, C38 has been added to the phytotron in C-116.
- Security updates
The NJ faculty Plant Cultivation facilities working routines have been updated.Please read them carefully